Learn how to hack many different forms of WiFi from a penetration testers perspective
This is 100% practical based course , with Intellectual theory. You'll learn the most advanced Ethical Hacking tools.
"Kali Linux" is one of the best open-source security packages of an ethical hacker, containing a set of tools divided by categories.
Kali Linux is a Debian-derived Linux distribution designed for digital forensics and penetration testing.
Installing Kali Linux is a practical as it provides more options to work with combine tools.
This course gives a complete understanding on Kali Linux and explains how to use it in defense Security.
It is maintained and funded by Offensive Security Ltd.
All of the resources to build the labs are free.
It will definitely be a plus if you are familiar with the basic concepts of any Linux operating system.
Kali contains several hundreds of tools which are geared towards various information security tasks, such as Penetration Testing, Security research, Computer Forensics and Reverse Engineering.
What skills will you gain?
- Perform basic to advanced tasks in Kali Linux
- Configure services and turn your Kali Linux into a server
- Complete ethical hacking tasks from Kali Linux
- Network hacking and Security
- Wifi hacking and Security
- Dos and Ddos attacks
- Understand how Linux commands can be used by hackers
- Many more
Features of kali Linux:
- More than 600 penetration testing tools included
- Open source Git tree
- Wide-ranging wireless device support
- Custom kernel, patched for injection
- Developed in a secure environment
- GPG signed packages and repositories
- Multi-language support
- Completely customisable
Advantages of Kali Linux:
- Single user, root access by design
- Network services disabled by default
- A minimal and trusted set of repositories
Amit Huddar13 September 2019 · IT & Software
English (US)IT & Software
Practice the questions for CEHv10 certification exam or renew your knowledge of CEH earlier versionsEnglish (US)IT & Software
Master Cpanel Step-by-Step 2019English (US)IT & Software
Learn to Install, Configure and Manage a Server 2019 Domain Infrastructure with hands-on learningEnglish (US)IT & Software
Practice the questions for CEHv10 certification exam or renew your knowledge of CEH earlier versions
Master Cpanel Step-by-Step 2019
Learn to Install, Configure and Manage a Server 2019 Domain Infrastructure with hands-on learning